What information does The Betty Mills Company collect?
Our primary purpose in collecting data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We require certain contact and identity information, billing information, shipping information and other personal information as indicated on the forms on our site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional.
Our Use of Your Information
Betty Mills requires certain business or personal information to bill you as well as to make accurate delivery for your purchases.
Your email address is also used to send informative Betty Mills updates and promotional newsletters, sale notices, order confirmations, customer service communications and other related information or exchange that would be considered ordinary in the normal course of transacting electronic commerce business with a customer over the Internet. By placing an order with Betty Mills, either directly online at our website, over the phone, or from a 3rd party system, such as a procurement tool, you agree to receive such communications.
We may share customer information with third parties to perform services on your behalf, such as displaying our ads to you on third party websites such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and other advertising networks and we obtain consent for such sharing where legally required to do so.
How secure is my account information?
The Betty Mills Company uses the utmost in industry standard security to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as encryption, firewalls and secure socket layers.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Betty Mills offers you the ability to automatically review and change the information you submit to us by logging into the site and entering in the new information yourself. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
You can edit your profile to opt out of email newsletters, catalog mailings and special promotional offers sent to you by mail. However, you cannot opt out of any transactional emails (order confirmation, coupon requests, customer service, or sales inquiries).
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We also use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics in order to better understand visits to our website.
Your information is stored on in state of the art data centers located in the United States. We use industry standard safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Click Here to view Terms and Conditions of Use.